Halloween Tours at Ardgillan Castle, Balbriggan Co. Dublin
Discover a world of enchanting magic, potions and spells at The Cauldron Academy for Witches and Wizards from October 26th to October 31st, 2019.
A brand new not-so-scary Halloween event that can be enjoyed by all the family. Brought to you by the Curiosity Studio, budding Wizards and Witches will take an interactive and spell binding tour through Ardgillan Castle.
There will be spot prizes throughout the weekend for the best dressed witches & wizards. We encourage all ages (adults and children) to dress-up as there will be lots of curious photo opportunities at the castle that you wont want to miss!
- This is a family friendly tour most suitable for children from 5 to 10 years of age, but wizards & witches of all ages (young and old) are welcome as there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- The Cauldron Academy tours last up to 30+ minutes with activities throughout and we encourage you to explore the Castle grounds, free playground and park before and/or after the tour.
- Optional Graduation Certificates & Photo Frames from the Cauldron Academy will be available on the day
- Please arrive no-earlier than 10 minutes before your allocated time slot.
- Fancy Dress for for all ages, adults & children is encouraged!
- Tickets for The Cauldron Academy Family Tour are €8 per person.
- Please book a ticket for every person attending the tour (including children and adults).
- Babies in arms under 1 years old are free of charge.
- Please note buggies will have to be parked in a designated area before the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
For questions or queries about the event please contact email@example.com